It comes from an old pal, Louise Owens, who offered many words of wisdom when I started doing this all those years ago. Louise runs a bar now, the famed Windmill Lounge in Dallas, and has been kind enough to host a cheap wine book signing from 5-7 p.m. on Wednesday. She’ll also have great cheap wine, to say nothing of the many legendary Windmill habitues who will be on hand.
- Brian on Winebits 351: Wine glasses, wine laws, and economic growth
- Liquor Industry News/Links 9-13-14 | Franklin Liquors on Can cheap wine do this?
- Wine Curmudgeon on How to manipulate on-line reviews with a clear conscience — get a federal court ruling
- Brian on How to manipulate on-line reviews with a clear conscience — get a federal court ruling
- Bobby Cox on Terroir as a brand, and not as something that makes wine taste good
WC wine categories