The wedding planning cycle begins anew this month, and the Wine Curmudgeon is here to help. Check out the blog’s wine for your wedding post, featuring the legendary Mr. Sommelier. And remember, it’s your wedding — pick the wine you want and can afford, and don’t worry about what people think. Anyone who goes to a wedding and complains about the wine probably shouldn’t have been invited.
- Wine Curmudgeon on Expensive wine 67: Brandborg Pinot Noir Estate 2012
- Sherrill Gray on Expensive wine 67: Brandborg Pinot Noir Estate 2012
- Lisa Carley on Carmen Castorina: When a legend retires
- Let’s Party Like It’s 5775! | CHEAP WINE CURIOUS on Wine of the week: Sara Bee Moscato NV
- Alfonso Cevola (@italianwineguy) on Carmen Castorina: When a legend retires
WC wine categories