Last January, when I waxed reminisicent about the original 1999 $10 Hall of Fame, I promised to tell the story behind several of the wines that made that list. Now, as I’m starting to put together the 2014 Hall of Fame (which will appear on Jan. 6, 2014), it’s a good time to share those stories — they’re after the jump.
- Dessert wines: An overview, part I on Dessert wines: An overview, part II
- Wine Curmudgeon on Expensive wine 67: Brandborg Pinot Noir Estate 2012
- Sherrill Gray on Expensive wine 67: Brandborg Pinot Noir Estate 2012
- Lisa Carley on Carmen Castorina: When a legend retires
- Let’s Party Like It’s 5775! | CHEAP WINE CURIOUS on Wine of the week: Sara Bee Moscato NV
WC wine categories