Last January, when I waxed reminisicent about the original 1999 $10 Hall of Fame, I promised to tell the story behind several of the wines that made that list. Now, as I’m starting to put together the 2014 Hall of Fame (which will appear on Jan. 6, 2014), it’s a good time to share those stories — they’re after the jump.
- Wine Curmudgeon on Wine of the week: Robert Hall Rose de Robles 2013
- Don Brady on Wine of the week: Robert Hall Rose de Robles 2013
- Wine Curmudgeon on Who has the best job in wine?
- Josh Moser on Who has the best job in wine?
- Wednesday Wine Pairing & Getting Rid of A Windows Password | TechMom Unplugged on Buy the book now
WC wine categories