Last January, when I waxed reminisicent about the original 1999 $10 Hall of Fame, I promised to tell the story behind several of the wines that made that list. Now, as I’m starting to put together the 2014 Hall of Fame (which will appear on Jan. 6, 2014), it’s a good time to share those stories — they’re after the jump.
- Wine of the week: Sara Bee Moscato NV on Wine review policy
- The Monteith Trophy | Dave McIntyre's WineLine on Winebits 343: Dave McIntyre, wine scores, and wine in the movies
- Wine Curmudgeon on Five things that make me crazy when I buy wine
- Alleah Friedrichs on Five things that make me crazy when I buy wine
- Wine Curmudgeon on Another study agrees: We buy wine on price
WC wine categories