Last January, when I waxed reminisicent about the original 1999 $10 Hall of Fame, I promised to tell the story behind several of the wines that made that list. Now, as I’m starting to put together the 2014 Hall of Fame (which will appear on Jan. 6, 2014), it’s a good time to share those stories — they’re after the jump.
- Lisa Carley on Carmen Castorina: When a legend retires
- Let’s Party Like It’s 5775! | CHEAP WINE CURIOUS on Wine of the week: Sara Bee Moscato NV
- Alfonso Cevola (@italianwineguy) on Carmen Castorina: When a legend retires
- Carmen Castorina: When a legend retires | The W... on Carmen Castorina: When a legend retires
- Wine Curmudgeon on How to manipulate on-line reviews with a clear conscience — get a federal court ruling
WC wine categories